Annie is a Jersey Girl born and bred. She has been happily married to the one man that stole her heart 30 yrs ago. She hopes to one day move to the sunshine state as the winters are hard on someone who lives with chronic pain.
She loves to write and has been doing it her entire life. In 2013 she reached a milestone birthday and decided it was now or never to write and published her first erotic romance novel. Second Chances Sammy’s story is the first in the series. Annie is currently working on Master Mike’s story.
When she’s not writing/blogging Annie loves to spend time with her husband and family at the beach. This is where she gets her inspiration and can Collect treasures from the sea. Her interest also include, Photography, gardening, and she is a foodie that loves to cook.
Being an independent author or indie isn’t always easy. But it can be fun when you write a blog that you love.…
Welcome to our April Special Feature’s post! We are going to interview as many authors as we can this month from Romance and Erotica genres. You can refer your fellow author friends to join us in this fun.
1) Romance and Erotica fans can send in ONE question each to be asked to Romance and Erotica writers. Questions are strictly from fans/readers ONLY. This is to promote interaction between authors and readers. You can share this post with your fans on your own social media sites. What is the question you have always wanted to ask them? Think about it and send us the question. We will post your name and ONE non-business website link (if you have any) together with your question.
2) All authors participating in this exciting interview will be asked the SAME set of questionnaire.
3) We will be taking about TWO WEEKS to collect the questions. After that, we will send the questions to authors and they will have to send it back to us before 30th April 2014.
4) Authors can send us their short bio, book cover with their Amazon or one other online book site (if you don’t sell on Amazon).
So, I guess it is pretty simple. We will get to see different SHADES of answers for same questions.
Fans and readers, send the questions via this form.
Authors, if you are interested to join this interview, please send these details below with the message title “April-Author Sign Up” to firstname.lastname@example.org
3) Author Website
4) short bio, book cover with their Amazon or one other online book site (if you don’t sell on Amazon).
Let’s get the fun started. If you have questions, you can send me an email via email@example.com or simply get in touch with me via http://www.facebook.com/InternationalBookPromotion
Founder of IBP