Author Steve Wilson had formulated the basic building blocks, the “key ingredients” to dynamically obtain the success you desire. Inside his latest book: LIQUID ETHER PHYSICS, he analyses our responses and reactions to patience, vision and purpose.
Regardless of the situation you are in or the dilemma you desire to improve – patience, vision and purpose are the initial focal points for advancement to solution and success.
Steve Wilson: Champion Trainer, Mental Enthusiast and Expert Coach. Coming from Bristol,VA, He has over ten years of experience coaching people to new levels of wholeness in their life. Downtime for Steve consists of playing chess and reading. This Miami Hurricanes Football Fan prides himself on telling the untold story. The love of the unknown story led him to create this website.
- Where are you from?
- Why do you write?
To Help Others With Their Problems
- What do you write about?
Mental Health, Business & Relationships
- Do you have a specific writing style?
- What are obstacles that come in the way of writing?
Writer’s block, sitting down to translate what’s in your mind to bring it to light
- What’s the most memorable thing asked/said by a reader about your work?
- How long have you been writing?
4 Years Seriously
- When did you first realize you wanted to become a writer?
When I Wanted my relationship advice to be accessed in books
- What is your work schedule like when you are writing?
Depends on the topic. Now writing a book could take up to a year
- What would you say is your interesting writing quirk?
- How long does it take to write a book? (if you’ve written one -published or non)
Up to 1 year
- Do you have suggestions on how to become a better writer?
Constantly Researching & Learn to be creative
- What challenges do you come across when writing/creating your story?
Patience & The fear of someone not liking your content
- What do you think makes a good story?
The person who is reading your message
- What does your family think of your writing?
They are excited
- Do you see writing as a career?
I see it as a investment
- Do you have anything specific you’d like to tell the readers?
I love my fans and constantly search for knowledge
- When did you first consider yourself a writer?
When I first learned the English language
Do you have links that you’d like to share for others to read?
This is our latest ebook ` The Everyday Student ´
My Email: email@example.com
Twitter: @ Loyal Determined