Isabella Skye has been an avid romance reader since the age of ten. Even then, she knew she wanted to pen her own romantic stories; becoming an author soon jumped to the top of her bucket list.
Her vivid imagination and voracious reading habits have led to the release of her first novel ‘Pleasing Sarah, and having her dreams coming true. As she checks “romance author” off her list, she hopes her stories bring as much enjoyment to her readers as other writers have always done for her.
When she isn’t spinning erotica stories, she can be found travelling, going on nature walks and, of course, reading. Keep an eye out for more romance titles by Isabella Skye–she’s just getting started.
1. Why do you write about? I write about romance and erotica.
2. What obstacles that come in the way of writing? My obstacles that was in my way was not having faith in myself and letting my fear of failure hold me back from writing my book sooner.
3. What motivates you to write? I have so much ideas and fantasy in my mind that I had to write everything down and share it with my readers.
4.What are you most proud of in your personal life? I’m proud of my kid’s of course but I’m proud that I stop letting self-doubt and fear kept me back from achieving my dreams.
5. What books did you love growing up? I love romance of course lol.
6. What marketing works for you? I try to market my book on social media.
7. What else do you do other than write? Well, I have so much ideas in my head but right now I’m working on my author blog website so stay tuned for that in a couple of weeks.
8. If you would live anywhere in the world where would it be? I love America too much lol but i could go back and forth for a few month’s living in England, Jamaica and Hawaii.
9.How much sleep do you need to be your best? I need at least 5 to 6 hours because sleeping is where ideas come to me.
10. What fact about yourself would really surprise people? I think a lot of people would be surprised that I read at least 30 books a day most of course is romance and the other’s is self – help book.
11. How do you work through self- doubt and fear? Good question because there are so much people who let self- doubt and fear keep them back from living their best life and i wasn’t going to let that continue in my life. I wanted to write for so long but i let my doubt and fear kept me back and after seeing that time don’t wait for anyone. I had a talk with myself and the talk was do I want to have regrets for the rest of my life about not going after what I want because I fear failure or I’m going to take a chance in life and take that big jump and I decided to jump and stop holding myself back.
12.What makes you the happiest? Well hearing my daughter saying to me “Mommy, all my life I hear you say you wanted to write a book and you finally did it” hearing that makes me so happy.
13.Why do you write? I love to write about my fantasy and things I did in my life also romance book are sometimes like movie because it will teach our readers what they need to know about pleasing their woman or man.
14. How long does it takes to write your book? I wrote two books already ” Pleasing Sarah: Sexy Adult Stories Of Oral Pleasures (Steamy Romance Novel) and The Affairs Of Eva: What would you do if your one night stand turned out to be your boss? Those two books take me 10 days each to finish and also I had to have it proofread and edit plus formatted.
15. Is your family supportive? I told my kids and I really didn’t tell anyone else because I want to surprise them.
16. Is there anyone you would like to acknowledge and thank for their support? I like to thank all of the proofreader and editor, marketers and every person who help me. Thanks so much.
17. Every writer has their own idea of what a successful career in writing is, what does success in writing means to you? I have to say seeing my book on Amazon is success and of course having people read your book and we can’t forget trying your best to get that number 1 book.
Thank you, Isabella for joining us for the Author Spotlight slot for an exclusive interview. To the readers reading this, check out Isabella on her Amazon page at