Leslie C. Graham, born 14 June 1962, is an American author who writes fiction short ebooks, and he is best known for his latest book The Protector. The book follows the adventure of head surgeon Dr Michael Fitzpatrick who investigates a terrorist organization.
- Where are you from?
- Why do you write?
I have a good imagination
- What do you write about?
The book is call the protector it is about Dr. Michael Fitzpatrick a head surgeon at a hospital after one night his life is thrown into turmoil when a patient is rush into the ER with symptoms of a unknown virus, his investigation pulled him into a deadly terrorist organization encounter.
- Do you have a specific writing style?
Yes, I write the scene first then the story
- What are obstacles that come in the way of writing?
- What’s the most memorable thing asked/said by a reader about your work?
My book kept the reader wanted more
- How long have you been writing?
- When did you first realize you wanted to become a writer?
When I was in middle school
- What is your work schedule like when you are writing?
I write best at night when everyone at my house is sleep
- How long does it take to write a book?
- Do you have suggestions on how to become a better writer?
Read other books and have a good imagination
- What challenges do you come across when writing/creating your story?
Making sure the story run smooth together
- What do you think makes a good story?
When you start reading the story it pulled you in
- Do you see writing as a career?
- Do you have anything specific you’d like to tell the readers?
Check out my book the protector by leslie graham on amazon