- Where are you from?
Orange County, CA
- Why do you write?
Passionate to write.
- What do you write about?
I write mostly true stories.
- Do you have a specific writing style?
My writing style is simple. I think of my titles, and write to them. There is no special order. I may start with chapter 5 and come back to chapter 9.
- What are obstacles that come in the way of writing?
I have no obstacles, when I put my mind to something I focus and make it happen
- What’s the most memorable thing asked/said by a reader about your work?
I write just like regular people speak. I don’t choose to use words that cause people to Google it
- How long have you been writing?
I have been writing since 1993
- When did you first realize you wanted to become a writer?
When I was in my early thirties.
- What is your work schedule like when you are writing?
I spend at east 2 to 4 hours a day writing or researching
- What would you say is your interesting writing quirk?
It’s hard to say
- How long does it take to write a book? (if you’ve written one -published or non)
I have written a 218-page book within 14-days, 10 hours a day
- Do you have suggestions on how to become a better writer?
Writer must focus on their work. You cannot have a lot of things going on at the same time. If you choose to write then write. If you choose to dance then go dancing
- What challenges do you come across when writing/creating your story?
My challenges have been noise. I like things to be quite. If I have music on it’s turned down so low only I can hear it.
- What do you think makes a good story?
A story about real events and people
- What does your family think of your writing?
They love my writing because I never sugar coat the truth
- Do you see writing as a career?
I do see writing a career and a passion of mine
- Do you have anything specific you’d like to tell the readers?
To my readers. Enjoy the book you read because so much goes into writing and editing a book. Get into the story and place yourself in the characters shoes. Get lost in the story.
- When did you first consider yourself a writer?
I became a writer when I published my first book in the late eighties.