Achal Kumar is an author, a creative writer, a global thinker and an engineer. His work “Success and Happiness” is in the midst of being published on Amazon at the moment. His book is expected to be available soon on Amazon and all other major platforms.
• Where are you from?
• Why do you write?
To share my thoughts and long managerial experience. I believe this is my social responsibility towards the next generation.
• What do you write about?
Motivational quotes and stories. I believe everyone has right to get success and happiness. I am already working on it’s professional approach.
• Do you have a specific writing style?
Yes, I write in simple language and use simple words
• What are obstacles that come in the way of writing?
• What’s the most memorable thing asked/said by a reader about your work?
• How long have you been writing?
Last one year.
• When did you first realize you wanted to become a writer?
First I wrote a short story then wrote few poems, posted them on social media. They were liked by the peoples. After that I realized I should write.
• What is your work schedule like when you are writing?
I write in night
• What would you say is your interesting writing quirk?
• Do you have suggestions on how to become a better writer?
Write in such a way that at any stage, reader should not feel bore.
• What challenges do you come across when writing/creating your story?
• What do you think makes a good story?
Stories based on healthy literature are the good stories.
• What does your family think of your writing?
They encouraged me for writing.
• Do you see writing as a career?
• Do you have anything specific you’d like to tell the readers?
Read good books which entertain you and provide lessons of life. Good stories play major role in the development of a person, this is my personal experience.
• When did you first consider yourself a writer?
When I wrote my first motivational short story.