Be Inspired, Reshape Your Thinking, and See Life From A Different Perspective – Achieve Greater Things and Understand Who You Are as a Person. Rebuild the Foundation of Your Life and Heal From Past Traumas With These 11 Bricks!
Have you always wondered why you are the way you are?
Do you bury past problems in hopes of never seeing them again?
Would you like to heal yourself and rebuild the foundation of your life?
Many people fail to realize that the reason they aren’t able to move forward in life is because they’ve spent so much time ‘digging’ holes to bury away problems and trauma. We believe that by hiding those small problems, we’ll never have to deal with them again.
But, in the end, those minor problems are just amplified and grow larger and larger until they begin to bring you down.
We must understand that in order to heal, we must face reality.
With Brick-by-Brick, see your life from a different perspective and reshape your thinking. Realize that the more you ‘dig’ and the more you convince yourself you don’t have a problem, you’re going further down.
In this book, you’ll discover:
- The 11 Bricks to a new life: Learn the 11 essential building blocks for a healthier and happier life.
- Prepare a new life: Bring more stability to your life and finally live the life you’ve always wanted.
- A solid foundation: Build a newer and more solid foundation brick-by-brick, one step at a time!
- Never look back: See your life from a new perspective and never have to dig another hold ever again.
- Heartfelt guidance: Be guided every step of the way of your journey and know there’s nothing to be afraid of.
Facing your inner demons doesn’t have to be so scary.
Scroll up, Click on “Buy Now”, and Get Your Copy Now!
I like how, despite the book being a short one, has delivered quite a lot of important pointers in laying out a solid foundation in reshaping the mindset. The two important ones for me are the facts that we need to set boundaries even with family and friends, and avoid listening to the feedback from people who are not looking at the best interest of our lives, and that can be our family members, which is hard to do at many instances.
Another aspect is the importance of councellor or therapists and how they are not similar with friends. I totally agree with this as friends are definitely not the ones to go to when we have issues as they lack the ability to offer us advices from a neutral point of view.
In a nutshell, the 11 bricks laid out here are definitely essential ones that help to reshape our mind.