The book industry is going through a phenomenal change via internet where books now get sold online faster and easier. Internet marketing plays a pivotal role in publicizing your books. However, the fundamental rule of marketing applies regardless of the medium you use to sell. A good network system, a genuine approach and consistent engagement with potential buyers will help in selling more copies of your book(s)!
How well do you know about your readers? What are their responses or feedback after reading your book(s)? Authors who engage with their readers are more likely to have a stronger fan-base.
It’s our mission at IBP to enhance your web and social media presence by building your fan base and encouraging a healthy author-fan relationship via video marketing.
Who should sign up for this program?
1) Authors who believe that they are the best marketers for their book, are willing to speak confidently in front of a camera, and embrace video marketing for books. We strongly believe that when you trust us with our vision, we will be able to authentically highlight the essense of your book and your journey as an author.
2) We dedicate Sundays for Stories from the Unsung Heroes (featuring mostly inspiring stories of authors or books – best suits non-fiction books), Tuesdays for Your Next Page-Turner (mostly discussing the book, its characters and plot – best suits work of fiction) and Fridays for Fresh From The Oven (featuring debut authors or soon-to-be-released books).
3) Discuss your book and what you have on mind first prior to signing up, as we would like to ensure that everyone who signs up for this program has something solid to share with the audience. Pick a date and send us a request to book your show. We will then send you a confirmation and you can proceed to pay for the show.
Get to know your fans via our “Author Live Chat with Fans” session for only $50!
What if you want to get another author to join the show as well? You will only be investing $30 each!
It is highly recommended to allow 1-2 weeks gap between the day of your booking and the day you go live to allow time for marketing. We will add your banner into our Facebook monthly livestream event page. This will also provide you sufficient time to broadcast your event.
Check out our clients’ feedback here:
- Live Chat session will be hosted via Streamyard. It is one of the easiest livestream platforms I have used. Read here to learn about guest instructions. If we are streaming on Facebook, you and the audience need to simply click here to allow Facebook to display comments made during the stream on screen for everyone else to see.
- We will walk you through the process! Don’t worry about the technical issues! It is highly recommended for you to use either your desktop or laptop for the livestream, and appear 15 minutes earlier from the scheduled time to test your camera and microphone functionalities.
- Chat session lasts for 30 minutes up to an hour, and you it is highly recommended for you to invite up to TWO (2) fans to join us on-screen. This is in line with our effort to connect you with potential readers. Your current readers sharing their experience reading your book will authentically serve as an endorsement for your book.
- The interview will be available for replay immediately and we will upload them on Facebook (if the livestream is hosted via YouTube) and YouTube (if the livestream is hosted via Facebook), as well as LinkedIn.
Have you confirmed your participation and topics you’d like to talk about with us? Pay and book your slot right away!
Great experience. Will use again! — Brian C. Dobbs, Author of Uniquely Called.
It was the best interview I’ve done. You made it so relaxing and comfortable, it was unlike any other I have done. I get nervous easily, but you made it very relaxing. You do an amazing job at it! Making someone like me feel comfortable is not an easy task, and you did it very well and you didn’t even have to try. You are a natural. Thank you. – Robert Starnes
Hello Jasveena, I just wanted to thank you for interviewing me on Nov 12th. You are a wonderful person and very professional. I want to work with you again in the future. Everyone enjoyed the viewing. – author Carlos Alexander Murray
I thought it was good. The picture was good, and your interview process was really good. – author Karen Magnan
My HONEST opinion is that it went very well. The questions asked were pertinent. The format was good. You did an excellent job as the moderator. Very professionally staged. – Author Neal Owens