Looking for a book cover? If you like this pre-made cover, you can get it for $35. This design will be exclusively yours and will not be resold to any other authors for their book covers.
Actual design can be altered to cater your needs.
We are now coming to the last question of the June Author Interview series. If you have not read the previous posts, do it so now to learn more about them. So, it’s time to check out the answers for the 7th question from the Murder Mystery/Thriller/Suspense/Horror genre participating in the group interview. “What’s the goal(s) in your writing career? How do you define success in writing a mystery/horror/suspense/thriller book?”
Welcome to our June Special Feature’s post! We are going to interview as many authors as we can this month from the Crime Fiction/Horror/Mystery genre. You can refer your fellow author friends to join us in this fun.
1) Fans can send in ONE question each to be asked to the writers. Questions are strictly from fans/readers ONLY. This is to promote interaction between authors and readers. You can share this post with your fans on your own social media sites. What is the question you have always wanted to ask them? Think about it and send us the question. We will post your name and ONE non-business website link (if you have any) together with your question.
2) All authors participating in this exciting interview MUST REBLOG THIS POST ON YOUR SOCIAL MEDIA AND/OR WEBSITE and GET ONE OF YOUR FOLLOWERS/FANS TO SEND US HIS/HER QUESTION. All of you will get the SAME set of questionnaire.
3) We will be taking about TWO WEEKS to collect the questions. After that, we will send the questions to authors and they will have to send it back to us before 30th June 2014.
4) Authors can send us their short bio, book cover with their Amazon or one other online book site (if you don’t sell on Amazon).
So, I guess it is pretty simple. We will get to see different SHADES of answers for same questions.
Fans and readers, send the questions via this form.
Authors, if you are interested to join this interview, please send these details below with the message title “June-Author Sign Up” to email@example.com
3) Author Website
4) short bio, book cover with their Amazon or one other online book site (if you don’t sell on Amazon).
Let’s get the fun started. If you have questions, you can send me an email via firstname.lastname@example.org or simply get in touch with me via http://www.facebook.com/InternationalBookPromotion
Founder of IBP